Monday, July 27, 2015

Beware: Totally Lame Email Landing. 07/27/2015

Hello family!!! I have about 5 minutes left to email, this week was crazy! Sorry about that! 
So the area is doing well. This week, we are going to do some more finding activities, and more things to work with the ward members. We have really been seeing the ward putting more trust in us! The week after us missionaries sang with Daniel, they asked the Elders to speak in sacrament meeting, and this last week they asked us. They also asked me to play the organ for sacrament meeting it was super fun to do that again. It's been while!! The ward council members are acting more and more excited to see us, and talk to us more. We are really trying to help the ward become more missionary minded.  

Our investigators are now kicked out of their house, and homeless. We fasted for them yesterday. We aren't really sure how much to get involved. We have helped them translate applications that are English. It is so hard to see all four of those little kids without a home! But we are teaching them the gospel, and encouraging them to pray and remember Heavenly Father throughout all of this. 

I have gained such a strong testimony, especially in this area! I keep learning so many things about simple topics like prayer that I never understood before. This week, we were asked to speak on the sacrament and I loved speaking on it so much! Dad, I talked a lot about things that you taught me about the sacrament... I don't even know if you know that you did! But I'll have to write you about it cause I now only have 2 minutes left. 

I know that this church is true!!! I love my mission so much! I am amazed at how simple the gospel is, yet so deep. There is ALWAYS more to learn! I am so grateful to be a missionary and meet all of the people that I do!!! 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Mom, I'll write you a letter with a story in it sense this email is super short and kind of lame.

Have a great week!

<3 Hermana Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment