Monday, September 7, 2015

BEST EXCHANGES EVER!! 09/07/2015

So I went on exchanges this week with HERMANA JERONIMO!!! She is the one that I lived with for my first two transfers! It was basically like driving around all day with your bff mixed with teaching the gospel. I seriously love her so much. And I also got to go to a coorilation meeting with them, where I saw Elder Fernandez - another Elder I served with in Oxnard! It was just a big crazy reunion! :) We talked all day long about memories that we had from Oxnard and it was just so fun. We ate jack in the box, and we taught some awesome lessons, and we got to play a 12 stringed guitar, and basically I just love Hermana Jeronimo.

The area is doing well. We weren't able to teach a lot of actual lessons this week, because we are trying to contact a lot of potentials, and a lot of our investigators were too busy to meet this week. However, the ward is doing wonderful! We had the best ward council I have ever attended yesterday. They were very efficient in going through and following up with all of the assignments that had been made to each person. I can feel a different energy in the ward, and it seems as though everyone is getting more excited about fulfilling their callings! 

We have a giant army of ants that are beginning to enter into our bathroom through the hot water knob. Rude. We will exterminate them tonight

Aaaand...I'm not sure what else happened this week. It's all kind of a blur. But Hermana Donnelly is super great, and she is hilarious! I am excited to work with her and get to know her more. I am being blessed so much by el don de lenguas, and I am so grateful for that. I can truly see how the Lord is quilifying the called, because I could not do this on my own! 

I love you all! I hope all is well! 

<3 Hermana Ricks

gum alley in SLO! (it stinks SO BAD!)

slumber partyyyyyy

studying together!!

driving around like crazy people!! (I FINALLY GET TO DRIVE AFTER 9 MONTHS WOOOHOOOOO)


No comments:

Post a Comment