Monday, March 2, 2015

BEST WEEK EVER 3/2/2015

THIS WAS THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!! I don't know how much I told you about our investigator Selena (we are always typing so fast I can never remember what I have said...) but she was baptized on Saturday! We started teaching her near the first of the transfer. She is 19 and so adorable! She is really shy, but she got up and bore her testimony on Sunday and I wanted to cry because I am so proud of her. She was told in her blessing when she received the gift of the holy ghost that she would be able to find a worthy priesthood holder and be married in the temple. I am so excited for this day! Hna Huey and I sang at the baptism, and President and Sister Felix came, which we were not expecting! It was the greatest day ever.

This transfer has gone so fast!! I don't know if I'm going to be transferred or not, but I really hope not because I love this area so much!! We just found out that we actually can go drive to see the ocean from our area, so Ill try to send pictures of that next week. 

This ward is the best! They are so supportive. Just in case you are wondering how you can help the missionaries, have them over to your house for a lesson! Invite your friends over to your house along with the missionaries! This is the most effective thing ever. Seriously, it is so powerful to have lessons in memebers homes.

Besides that, I can't remember anything because I was so excited about the baptism. But thank you for everything! Love you all! :)
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment