Saturday, March 28, 2015

That Sea Food though... 03/23/15

So all of last transfer nobody even mentions fish. Then they give me a Samoan companion and all of a sudden everyone wants to feed us fish! We have been fed fish three times in the last two weeks. Yes I ate it like a boss. Yes it still gives me the heeby-jeebies, and yes I still don't like it.
Today is Hermana Brown's birthday!! She just wants to hang out with our whole district all day, so we are going to go to Target and shop for a while, and then party at the church with the district! Selena and her friend Regina made a super cute poster sized card for her and made up a birthday dance for her. It was adorable.
So I can't think of anything super crazy that happened this week, but it was an awesome week! We are really trying to work with the members! If you want to do something for the missionaries, have them over for dinner and invite a friend. Or at least give them a referral! They will love you for forever. :) Also, hosting family home evenings are fantastic as well. We are going to have FHE with the bishop's family and Selena tonight!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you that don't know what this is, it is a broadcast that is for everyone! Not just members of our faith. Our prophet and apostles speak, and tell us things that will bless our lives if we listen. It is on the 4th and 5th of April! Watch it! Watch it with a question in mind - I promise it'll be answered. :) I don't think I've ever been so excited for conference in my life.
ALSO! We get to go to the temple on the month of our birthday, so Hermana Brown and I get to go on April 3rd to the temple because her birthday is today!!! BOO-YA! So excited. It'll basically be the best weekend ever.
LOVE YOU ALL! Have a great week! :)
<3 Hermana Ricks 

No comments:

Post a Comment