Monday, March 30, 2015

Because He Lives! I am a missionary :) 3/30/15

Okay so I have like no time left..sorry! This might be a lame email. Hopefully not.
 
So first off, who watched Women's Conference?! It was the BOMB! It was so good. I loved President Eyring's talk about how when we are baptized, we covenant to take upon the burden's of other people. I also loved the focus from everyone on the importance of families! Families are such a blessing. I'm so glad I have such a great family. If you missed it, it is available online!
 
Side Note: There is story going on at the Library and they are super loud. Reminds me of some of the crazy songs we would sing in Kindergarten right before I left... " Hello everyone! It's time to have some fun! *Clap Clap*
 
Anyways. WATCH GENERAL CONFERENCE THIS WEEK! With questions prepared! I have never been so excited for it in my life!
 
Side Note: They are now hungry alligators and it's dinner time
 
Also, who's seen the video "Because He Lives?" It is SO AWESOME! And will make your day better, I promise. It came out for Easter just last Saturday, and it talks about the Ressurection of Jesus Christ, and because of that He lives right now! He knows each of us personally, and He is very aware of any circumstance we are in.
 
This week our P-Day is cut short at 2 because we are going to the temple on Friday! So it's gonna be crazy, but I'm so excited to go to the temple!!

Also, I get to go on exchanges tomorrow with one of the Hermana Training Leaders in VENTURA! I'm super excited!! :)
Love you all!
 
<3 Hermana Ricks

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqTRSVA1YA
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment