Monday, March 2, 2015

Busy Week! 2/23/2015

HELLO!!! Thank you SO MUCH! For that package!! That is the cutest apron I have ever seen...all the other Hermanas were jealous! DAD! That letter is the best thing you have ever given me...I try to read some of it every night, but I am only on page 9 I think! So far I have laughed historically, cried a little bit, and probably rolled my eyes sarcastically as well, but I can't quite remember. ;) Thank you so much. I will keep it for forever! Also, that caramel apple was so. good. My companion and I eat a little bit of it when the other Hermanas aren't around so that we don't have to share...haha :)

So this week we had zone conference! It was the greatest meeting in the world! It lasted all day, and we focused on the document the church came out with to celebrate the 2000th birthday of Jesus Christ. It is called "The Living Christ." It was such a powerful meeting! I don't think there was one missionary in the room that doubted the fact that Jesus is the Christ, our savior, and that he still lives today. I have never felt such a powerful witness of this truth before in my life. I am so grateful for that conference! I hope I never forget how strongly I felt about the actuality of His existence. I am so grateful for him, and for this incredible opportunity I have to come closer to him every single day. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.

On that note, I had to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting this last Sunday, and I had about the worst attitude about it that I possibly could. But! I totally felt Heavenly Father helping me write it. I was really worried because it had to be in Spanish, and it wasn't a big deal at the CCM because if you forgot a word in your talk you could just say it in English. But this was the real deal, where people only understand Spanish! It ended up being fine, and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father helped me through it all, even though I was being a total brat about it...

Anyways, thanks for being the best family I could imagine! I love getting your letters and packages, you really are the best! Love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment